Thursday, November 28, 2019

Gobble Gobble Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving!

We usually have a big get together with family, however, this year we kept it small.

My brother spent Thanksgiving with his girlfriend and her family and my sister spent it with her husband and his family. All of our extended family went elsewhere this year so it was just my parents and I.

I usually like to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade before I get ready for Thanksgiving food, however, today my dad and I worked on my race car for the race this weekend. When we were done I caught part of The National Dog Show, which I thought was interesting because they judge the dogs very fast.

When it was finally time to eat, everything was yummy thanks to my mom's cooking. We had green beans, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac-n-cheese, turkey, ham and rolls.

This time of year is dangerous because everything is so delicious and makes me want more but then I get so stuffed. For desert we had pumpkin pie and fruit salad, which is one of my absolute favorite deserts.

I always like to decorate our house, sometimes it is just a few yard decorations like thins year. We had a Thanksgiving Mickey and Minnie along with a big turkey. My sister really liked the turkey so she made me take a picture of her......

I am really thankful for my family, including my cats and dogs :) I have had so many great opportunities and couldn't be more thankful for everything I have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment